Thanksgiving is a time to reflect what we are all thankful for and lets be honest, eat some delicious comfort food. Here at KOR, we are thankful for each and every one of our stupendous team members and the wonderful memories we are making everyday! Just because Thanksgiving is one day of the year, doesn’t mean we only give thanks once a year. We are so thankful for all of our clients and new friends we have met this year and look forward to meeting more in the New Year! Make some delectable food, have some laughs and give thanks this Thursday and everyday.
We have put together an ideal menu for Thanksgiving just for our readers:
- Char-roasted Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Fennel Seed, Fresh Garlic and Aleppo pepper
- Grana Padano & Toasted Pine Nut Corn pudding
- Olive Oil Sautéed Green Beans with Lardon
- Port Wine & Orange Zest Cranberry Sauce
- Oven Roasted Hearty Squash Medley
The best for last, Turkey with our favorite brine this year: Brown sugar, Bourbon & Soy Sauce, for flavor and browning.
PLUS a Garlic & Sage whipped butter under the skin for crisping & browning.
Have a Happy & Scrumptious Thanksgiving!